Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Ours turned out wonderful, a little crazy with the schedule but it was great. Hannah really loves her new toys and Shiloh and I got pretty spoiled ourselves. I will post everything in about a week, but for now we are off to Island Park for 8 days. I am really excited.

Also, I need some help making my blog private. I came across a really weird comment on my blog and it just makes me nervous because I can't stand the thought of some weirdo out there looking at my family through pictures. So if anyone can give me some expert advise on how to go private that would be wonderful.

Anyways, Enjoy the rest of your break and have a great New Year!

5 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

Hey Heidi! Its all in your settings.
First go to settings, then the basic tab. Make sure it says "no" for other search engines and for their blog listings. Then go to permissions and select the option (where it says, "who can view this blog") "Only these readers." Then you will have to send email invites to anyone you want to view your blog, and they will have to accept your invitation. Then they will be able to get on whenever they want... but no creepos :) If you need any more help then call me! Thats a little scary!

Brandon and Breanne said...

that is scary If you do change your to private you new to send me a invite if you need my email address it is on our blog I hope you had a great christmas
Breanne

Diesta said...

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas.

HARKER FAMILY said...

of course we want to keep in touch our email is hancockshannon85@hotmail.com

Trisha said...

I'd like to keep up with your blog, so my e-mail address for when you go private is:
solm16@yahoo.com

Thanks and Happy Holidays!