Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Done!

Well, I did it. I went blonde. I am not really sure what to think right now but I can tell you one thing. Shiloh is definitely loving the fact that he is married to a blonde. It is actually pretty cute but it will take some getting used too. Definitely the most dramatic change I have done so far. Pictures will come as soon as I figure out how to get them off of my phone :). Anyways, Christmas is almost here and I am so excited. This year seems a little different for some reason. I am feeling like a little kid all over again and can't help but get giddy at the thought of Christmas morning. Mainly because I am so excited to see Hannah and Shiloh open up their gifts. Well, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

cute! I cant wait to see the pictures...you can send a picture text to your email, even if you dont have internet on your phone! that is what is easiest for me. Merry Christmas!!!

stephani said...

and it looks GREAT!! You are just beautiful Heidi! I'm so happy that you are back here with us! Too bad I don't get up to the front often enough to see you guys...I'm lame.