Thursday, March 12, 2009

Donkey Basketball

Well, I was talking to my cousin Megan the other day and she got on me about how I don't post enough. Like I have said before, I just like looking at other peoples blogs. It is completely addicting. But, our lives just aren't that interesting right now, so there is not a lot to blog about. However, tonight we watched donkey basketball at the university. Shiloh is in the marketing association and they entered as a group. So I got the pleasure of watching Shiloh ride a donkey. I had never heard of it before but it was really fun. I was actually pretty jealous because I wanted to be out there with them. The announcer thought he was pretty funny, he kept throwing little comments in like, "players, get off your butts and go sit on your "ass"! I have to admit it was pretty funny. Well as soon as I can figure out how to put our video on here I will, but in the meantime here are a few pictures of our night.




3 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

That's halarious!!!! (I was totally gonna say Halari-ass).... its to funny to not add in, don't tell hahahaha. I have seriously never heard of that before! What fun! I think at our next family reunion we should rent some donkeys. we don't even have to play basketball... we could just have a race or something. Cool! And by the way, GREAT job posting :) Love you cous!

Stacey said...

That is awesome! Seriously, the coolest thing I have ever seen!

HARKER FAMILY said...

That is so crazy I had never heard of that either. I bet that was so much fun to watch. It was good to talk to you the other day I hope all is going well for you.