Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

For anyone who doesn't know... Shiloh and I are expecting another baby. This was one mothers day I won't soon forget. It came as somewhat a surprise to us. Despite what some people may say, you CAN get pregnant while nursing. We found that one out the hard way. I am so excited though, how could I not be. I don't know the exact due date but we are thinking the first week in January. Shannon, I am sorry for copying your little baby thing, but I think that is just the neatest thing. By the way, you are a cute pregnant lady :) Well, we will find out exactly how far along I am on the 20th so I will correct my date then.

4 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

Congrats we are excited for you guys it will be so much fun to have all these little cousins be the same age. I am interested to hear when your due date is... you could be like 3 months who knows!

Lane family said...

You are going to have your hands full! It will be great. Congratulations!

Stacy said...

That is exciting news! Another little baby in the family. With all these new babies, I'm going to start getting baby hungry. ha ha! You guys are such great parents! It will be fun to have them close.

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear when the due date is. How are you feeling??