Thursday, May 1, 2008

AND THERE SHE GOES--

For anyone who looks at our blog, I am truly sorry. I am still trying to figure this whole thing out and I promise that someday I will. I have had a few comments about Hannah being naked in every picture and I can explain. I promise I do try, she is just to stubborn. She is at the age where she would definately prefer being naked.

Anyway, Hannah found the stairs the other day. Lucky me!!! She saw them and I thought "oh Shiloh look, Hannah is eying the stairs, how funny". No, it's not so funny anymore. She is nothing but trouble. She is learning so fast and I just can't seem to keep up with her. Meghan, I can't believe that Crew has been walking for so long and he isn't even 1 yet. I can somewhat empathize with you. Oh by the way, I just barely figured out that I could look at the comments on my blog (Like I said, I still don't know what I am doing on this thing) and I saw yours and I promise I didn't leave you out on purpose, so I hope you like the new addition to my Friends and Family link.








3 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

You are definitely not old enough to be having kids!

I remember when you were baptized Shiloh.

Congrats, she's a beauty.

Stacy said...

Is she always naked? I quess if it makes her happy. Parker always loved to be naked when he was a baby. He would cry and cry until I took his diaper off.

Lane family said...

I LOVE a good naked baby pic! You'll figure all of the blog stuff out! I'm getting ready to print my blog book. I'll let you know how it turns out. I think it will be a great family journal. I think it's great that you get to start something like this with your 1st child.

There are also ways to track who is looking at your site. If you have any questions email me. I LOVE being included on your link list!!! I was just teasing you. We are looking forward to seeing you guys in July! I can't wait to see Hannah!
dlane@students.ocpm.edu