Saturday, November 15, 2008

MY HUSBAND

I am sorry for all those who are reading this...but I would have to say that I have the best husband there ever was and ever will be. I am very sorry to break the news to you, but it is true. Shiloh Armstrong is wonderful. That sums it up. Shiloh has been so amazing throughout this whole thing. I don't think he has thought about himself once. Really, not even ONCE. He has been right by my side and let me cry as much as I want and he still loves me. I think my love for him has grown so so so so much. He works so hard at school and work and still finds time for Hannah and I. I really don't know how he does it, it amazes me. He is such a good dad to Hannah and I think Cameron is thrilled to know what kind of a daddy he got, THE BEST KIND!!!! I just felt very inspired to write this because I have been feeling very blessed for my wonderful family. Well once again, I am sorry for being the one to have to tell you that Shiloh is in fact the best. You don't have to tell your husbands, you actually probably shouldn't. We won't shatter their dreams quite yet!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Shiloh is a pretty amazing guy! But I have to say I think you are too Heidi! You both are amazing people. I look up to you in so many ways.

Becky said...

Heidi,
I just want to thank you for that comment you made on my blog. I talked to Stacy the day I lost Aidan which was the same day you lost your little one. Although I don't know you my heart was truly broken for you, I could just feel your pain. I am so sorry for your loss and I have read your blog as well and you have truly inspired me and given me strength on days I felt like I didn't have any left. The gospel is truly amazing and has given me more strength than I thought imaginable. If you get a chance, I was really strengthened by some council from Joseph Smith. It is in The Joseph Smith Manual from Relief Society Ch. 14 Page 176. We were so privileged to bare children that were so pure and perfect and will get a chance to nurture them someday. Thank you for being so strong. Your note put me to tears. I've been doing well but yesterday was rough. I really needed that. Thank you so much. There is something about talking to someone who has too lost a child that strengthens me. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for giving me and so many of us strength. If you ever have a rough day and need to talk please call me. 208-339-3908. Sometimes it really helps me to talk. You and your family will be in my prayers.