Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Washington

Hannah and I went to Washington with my mom this past week and had such a fun time. I really missed Shiloh but absence makes the heart grow fonder right? We went shopping and just had fun visiting with my Grandma and some of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins who live there. It was beautiful. It is always fun to spend time with my mom, I am very grateful for her and I love her so much. Hannah learned to swear while we were gone. She now says " oh sheet and beech" sorry if that offends anyone, but I think it is so funny. Don't ask me where she picked up the potty mouth because I sure don't say those things and I am pretty sure Shiloh doesn't either. Anyways, she is growing and getting so big and I am loving almost every minute of it. I could do without the temper tantrums but I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

Click to play TRIP TO WASHINGTON
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!!! My goodness, Hannah is such a little picture taker :) Zoe always shuts her eyes lol. That one of you at Grandpa's grave is especially beautiful... you nearly had me in tears actually... anyways. It was SOOO wonderful to see you! I'm sorry we didn't make dinner on Sunday, things had just been so darn crazy all week... you know how things get. Ah, well I miss you already!

Diesta said...

yay !!!! congrats Shiloh gets a wrestler !!! Cute pregnant girls ...like yourself should be taken off the planet to spare us that were just huge and not glowing nor cute in any way !!!